Thank you, Poulami of Daydreaming Books for this The TBR Book tag! It’s been a long time since I did book tags so I’m happy to be doing this. So here it goes..
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I’m a little bit of an OC, I want things to be organized as much as possible. There’s Goodreads where I keep most of my TBR list, but I also have this little Hello Kitty jar where I’ve put the titles of the books I am going to read for the next month.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
As of this writing, most of my TBR books are mostly Kindle ebooks. About 400+ hundred of them. Ha!
(versus 20 printed books, that is!)
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I close my eyes, put my right hand inside my TBR jar and draw one.. That;s how I go about it. Except of course when my friends and I have a Book Of The Month on our Book club. That’s my priority read.
4. A book that’s been been on your TBR list the longest?
*takes a peek on Goodreads* One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
5. A Book you recently added to your TBR?
I’ve always wanted to read a book by Elle Kennedy. My GR friends have been raving about her. The last book I recently added on my TBR is The Deal (Off Campus Book 1)
6. A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
Oh gosh.. I have so many! But I guess right now, the first one that comes to mind is Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles) by Amanda Hocking
7. A book on your TBR you never plan on reading?
there’s a lot, actually. I really can’t choose one.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
Twisted Palace by Erin Watt – I can’t wait for it to be published! I wanna read it ASAP..
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone’s read but you?
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
I think that would be Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) by Tammara Webber
11. A book on Your TBR that you’re dying to read?
Everything that has been written by Leigh Bardugo. Definitely!
12. How many books are there on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
423 and counting… And I dunno how to stop putting new books there. It’s crazy!
It’s tagging time now! I tag everyone interested doing this. Let’s see your TBR list, too!