It’s been a while since I last joined TT meme. I miss doing this. (I didn’t realize this meme has moved from one page to another, and now has a new URL. I still have the old link to A Daily Rhythm. Good thing I double-checked on Miz B’s page.)
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And a Beat.
Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here’s my teaser for this week:
We halted at the porch top steps, blinking in the glaring overcast and waited until there was a lull in the engine revving, then I shouted. “HEY YOU!!!” Yelling hurt.
The guy on the Harley wave at us. Two other men shouted, “Woo-hoo! Let’s party!” and motioned us over, brandishing beers in the air.
That’s when I realized I didn’t have my pajama bottoms on – panties, yes. Just no PJ bottoms. And that’s when Josh decided it was a good time to come outside and yell at the new neighbors but was instantly sidetracked by his other neighbors. The tipsy sisters.
– page 104 of 298 / 34% Kindle location
– BETTER DEAD THAN WED (Murder Blog Mysteries Book 2)
by Pamela Frost Dennis